Club Dues MAPA Membership dues are typically paid before the Spring/Summer season begins. MAPA dues can now be paid on-line via www.PayPal.com. Using PayPal, send money to Mid-Atlantic Paddlers Assoc. via email address: Canoe_Dude@cox.net.
Use the “Send money to friends or family” option, enter the Dues amount, and then enter the membership type you desire in the “Add a note”block. See information on membership types in the next paragraph. There is no fee if you send money from your bank and make sure NOT to check the box for “Paying for Goods or Services”.
There is a small fee for using your credit card. New lower dues structure started in 2017:
- “Basic” MAPA membership – individual $20, family $30, individual Military or Student $10
- “Outrigger” – individual $50, family $75, (includes “Basic” MAPA membership)
MAPA membership includes the following:
- ACA membership is available at a reduced rate (PAC discount) via ACA website;
- use of club boats at practices;
- free entry to monthly and MAPA KIS (Keep It Simple) Races;
- reduced entry fee for at least three other local “MAPA” races;
- Quarterly Newsletter;
- Monthly Practice schedules;
- Race calendar; and
- discount at several local outfitter shops.